We held our first bootcamp for the year on Jan 22nd at the Maplewood Library at noon. We focused on home-based businesses and we had a great turn out. We had the following experts:
- Brian Castell of Bizzo– helped with all digital marketing needs
- Ellen Donker of Matters Magazine– shared tips on how to get the word out about one’s business
- Diana Galer of Galer Coaching– talked about how to work more professionally from home
- Gary Jones of Edward Jones– showed everyone how to save for retirement
- Christine Coster of State Farm– discussed why home owners insurance is not enough
All in all it was a wonderful meeting where everyone had an opportunity to network as well as learn. See you all at our next meeting on Feb 26th!