Most, if not all of us, of our businesses have been disrupted during these times. As legislation continues to be passed and new business rules put in place, it is important to have access to information that is relevant to your business. Here are some suggestions:
- For current information on doing business in NJ amidst the Coronavirus outbreak, consult this website for Business.nj.gov.
- Local Facebook groups are popping up to offer information. Consider joining Coronavirus Relief for Freelancers & Small Businesses and share your thoughts and questions.
- To stay abreast of updates from our town government, see posts on Maplewood Township’s website or on Facebook from Mayor Frank McGehee and Health Officer Candice Davenport.
Many of you have retooled how your business is operating. You may find these resources handy to keep your customers in the know:
- Use a free version of Canva for some preformatted art that you can customize for your communications. If you search “coronavirus” it has some templates that you can use for social media.
- GoDaddy offers some good advice to help small businesses cope during a crisis. Check out their email best practices, too.
- Continue the conversation on Facebook. What have you done to adapt?